Healthcare Provider (3 hours)
This expert-level program helps keep healthcare professionals prepared and ready to respond as they encounter life-threatening emergencies, provide basic life support, and respond to choking and other airway obstruction incidents. ASHI’s CPR Pro for the Professional Rescuer has been approved for training for Emergency Medical Services personnel and is accepted by the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT).
This program is designed for individuals in the healthcare or professional rescuer field that are required to have professional-level basic life support training.
- ASHI-approved training materials
- ASHI CPR Pro Student Handbook (one per participant, print or digital)
- ASHI CPR Pro Instructor Guide (one per instructor, print or digital)
- ASHI CPR Pro media presentation (program video, PowerPoint, or computer/online blended class)
Successful completion (2 year certification)
- Written evaluation: Successful completion requires a correct score of 70% or better
- Performance evaluation: All students must perform required skills competently without assistance
Training Type: Traditional
Price: $45/per student Non Profit: $35
Minimum class size: 6 Students